Google is seeing WordPress ?

Ever wanted to know exactly what WordPress is? In this blog I’m going to give it to you as simple as I can, leaving out the technical jargon.

Let’s start with ‘What is WordPress?’

WordPress is an online software system used to create Websites.

What does this mean?

It means you can access it from anywhere! How handy is that? Whether you’re at home or on holiday your Website will be accessible for updating.

WordPress is open source, which means there are hundreds of people all over the world working on it everyday to improve the users (that’s you!) experience.

A project that has hundreds of people working on for its improvement! How can it not be amazing!

WordPress is used by millions of people from everywhere around the world to easily create and maintain Websites. It is completely customisable by the use of themes and plugins.

One of the greatest benefits is the endless information on the web. There are countless YouTube videos to help you and it’s all totally free! There’s a huge community of people behind the design & development of the WordPress system itself.

Blogs, Social Media, tutorials and Forums are just a few places in which designers and developers share their skills and knowledge to keep WordPress secure and updated.

Not only is WordPress simple, easy to update and allows you to create incredible websites. It also takes a tonne of Search Engine Optimisation (basically how Websites rank in Google). Which if you didn’t know by know is very important in this day in age.

WordPress automatically solves a tonne of SEO issues; it takes care of 80-90% of the mechanics of SEO. Search Engines like Google are always updating the way in which they rank, WordPress keeps updated too making it extremely valuable and not to mention time saving!

Using WordPress puts you in the roughly 26% of websites on the Internet that use this user-friendly interface. That leaves 74% that you are now put ahead of in the rat race.

Google is always after fresh new content; this is a consistent message that they deliver. WordPress makes updating and adding to your Website extremely easy and user friendly giving Google exactly what they want.

So if you want Google to Notice you and are after a WordPress Website, Contact Us today for a quote!